Hello Notts Tours takes individual groups of Visitors from 2 to 50+ people on Guided Walking Tours of Nottingham. Our visitors come from all over the World and range in age from 10 to 90! We have both regular and “one off” customers and lots of referrals which makes us proud and successful (please see our Trip Advisor Reviews)!
Here are some examples of the types of visitors we have taken on our guided walks:
- Attending major sporting events, business conferences, old University reunions, charity and town twinning events
- School trips as part of the school curriculum (eg English Language, work experience), educational trips and Summer School visitors and Overseas Students wishing to Study and practice English in the UK
- Members of clubs and societies arranging a trip to Nottingham
- Students and their parents attending University Open Days
- Reunions , stag and hen parties
- Visiting Coach parties
- People from the UK and overseas visiting friends in Nottingham
- Family groups
- Public and private sector organisations seeking an interesting team building experience
- Inquisitive locals wanting to learn more about their City
We are used to partnering with tour companies to compliment their offering for visitors to Nottingham and work closely with translators accompanying visiting groups.
(Please click on any of the thumbnail images below to see a slide show of larger images)